Got a call from the bike shop tonight about my cracked fork. Would I like to pay an extra $75 to have the new one painted (over and above the $280 it will cost to replace it on warrenty?) Um, well, will it make me go faster? No, well then, skip it.
The saga of the bike that I've ridden exactly once continues...
Thursday, March 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
Hope it comes home soon!
ReplyDelete