Because,
if they did,
I would not have heard about this second-hand.
>Sigh< >Lust<
...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
third hand! i'm not third hand..i'm second hand ;)
ReplyDeletethey don't love you like Courtney loves you!
ReplyDeleteThey should give you free ones - you're the reason I bought 2 pairs (and I'll be emailing them about why those cool stripey ones aren't available here)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I heard it from you...I love me my Injinjis (even if I always have to look at the word to spell it!)
ReplyDeleteI have wanted some for a while but now I HAVE to have those stripey ones! LOVE them! (Fourth hand is better than bare feet?)
ReplyDelete