The monsoons have come. Monsoons in India mean that rivers flood and houses wash away. Here in New Mexico, they mean that we get clouds, and maybe even some rain. Big, fat raindrops and a cool wind blew through here yesterday afternoon. Looking forward to more! (Unfortunately, there were also a couple more brush fires, some started by lightening. But there's always the bad with the good, right?)
Saturday, July 16
Ahh, rain!
The monsoons have come. Monsoons in India mean that rivers flood and houses wash away. Here in New Mexico, they mean that we get clouds, and maybe even some rain. Big, fat raindrops and a cool wind blew through here yesterday afternoon. Looking forward to more! (Unfortunately, there were also a couple more brush fires, some started by lightening. But there's always the bad with the good, right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.