Thursday, July 28, 2005

Learned something new.

I'm pretty good with HTML, but not so good with scripts and css. Is there anyone out there that can give or direct me to tips for editing my template?
Today I learned how to delete comments. Cool.
Some pathetic little man left a comment on my blog, trying to pick a fight because this is apparently his hobby. In psychology, they're refered to as personality disordered. On the 'net, they're flamers. You and I call them Losers. But I digress.
I just found out that my internship logs are due tomorrow. Ooops.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I may be in the same dinghy as I've found my template to be a source of perpetual frustration. Sorry I've no help. But, for what it's worth, it looks like you've done just fine. There's much to be said for simplicity and your layout is especially inviting. No tagboards, no music, no dozens of photos to bog down my comp and crash it before I can slide over to that "Next Blog" button. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...