Sunday, July 17, 2005

Goin' to DC

Well, folks, I'm going to Washington DC in August. I've never been there before, and I'm pretty excited about it. Husband is getting an award from the APA. You probably don't know this about me, but I've done web design on and off for a few years, and besides being a student affiliate of the APA, I designed one of the websites, including the graphics.
But most of all, though, I've been wanting to go because a few years ago, after my mother died, I found some photographs taken when she was younger, on a trip to DC. I never knew she went. I want to have some photos of me taken at the same places. If/when I can do this, I'll post them.

1 comment:

  1. I just spotted this! Let me know if you have any DC questions - I've lived around here since 1990. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...