Sunday, July 10, 2005

Karen, Where Are You?

I forgot so many things on this last triathlon that my son needed, that I've decided to make a checklist to use in the future. I'm a little ADD, and I get discombobulated from time to time. Today, we're going to take a ride up to Cochiti Lake and maybe do a lake swim. I need some open water practice. I found a new link that's kinda cool: Explore NM. It has some bugs in the website.
I've been looking at triathlon times, and I notice there is another Athena out there that is over 40. I'd like to have a chance to talk to her, but I can't find any contact information. I think I could use the advice of another Athena over 40, because I think we have concerns that 110-pound triathletes don't have. She lives in my town. I found a newsletter in which she wrote, 'where are all the Athenas?' and here I am. I contacted a New Mexico tri club by emailing them to get her a message, but received no response.
- - - - Karen, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...