Monday, July 4
What every woman needs is really good support.
Well, I'm now the proud owner of another piece of equipment: a "moving comfort" Maia bra. I tell you, this thing is a work of art. The girls are going NOWHWERE. They are iron clad. I'm starting my running training tomorrow and I needed something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.