Friday, July 15
Customer service is dead.
Bizarre experience. I wrote the a publisher to ask for a refund for a book I ordered 7 weeks ago. In his communication with me Joe Wysong has said that I'm lying, I have personality problems, he's going to report me to the Postmaster General - for what I have no idea. He's sad I'm allowed contact "any level of responsibility" with children, and that I would never have any choice but to go through him to get my books. I have never gotten a response from any vendor like this. It's unusual for professionals in the behavioral health field to lash out at like this, though I have seen this behavior in some of the clients that I see for psychotherapy...I spoke with fellow students of mine, who ordered the same books from Amazon. They were advised by Amazon that it was having trouble getting them from the publisher in a timely manner, so they both canceled their order. They also told me that the guy who runs the bookstore at our university had all manner of trouble with the this particular publisher, but I haven't checked that out yet. One thing I do know. It's used books from now on. I don't have to send him any more money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.