1) iPod rules. There. I said it. I hate All Things Apple, but I love the iPod. Or as DP calls it, the Precious.
2) It really is all about the bike.
3) The foam roller works.
4) When you Google me, you see a couple pictures of me, but also pictures of horses. And sometimes, strippers.
5) I should have listened to my mother way, way back in 1983. And 1987. And, probably, 1994. I'm not telling why.
6) I know where there's a bag of potato chips hidden right at this moment. They are not baked.
7) My pager battery has been dead for several weeks. I know this, and I haven't replaced it.
8) I've discovered recently that I'm actually pretty nervous before endurance events. Terrified, actually. It just doesn't look that way. It looks a lot like, laziness. I'm secretly pleased when things are called on account of rain, and the more terrified I am, the lazier I look.
9) I frequently change the time on my posts to mask the fact that I clearly wrote them when I should be working or sleeping.
10) I haven't sent out Christmas cards out since 2001.
11) Britney Spears' CIRCUS was released November 28th. It was in my iTunes library November 13th.
12) The skirt I'm wearing today is a size 14.
13) I have a southern accent that is largely extinct due to my efforts, but I will use in a completely mercenary manner.
14) I can, on occasion, be quite catty.
15) Because of this article I have purchased a large mesh strainer and a USB cord. I am just that combination of geek, lazy, and cheap.
16) I will eat stuff that falls on my kitchen floor. And I have cats.
17) There are three words that I have to lookup no matter how many times my word processor tells me they are misspelled: maintenance, embarrass, and license. I used to misspell conscience all the time until I saw the movie, "As Good As It Gets."
18) I still watch SouthPark. My excuse that I teach teenagers having disappeared, the truth is, I still watch it.
Dear Diary, For the first time in 7 years I have a goal. It takes a lot to get me motivated. I am the demotivation queen. The princess...
Dear diary, is anyone out there? it doesn't take a genius to notice the rapid decline in the number of posts on this blog in the pas...
Dear Diary, I hate talking on the telephone. I talk on the phone all day at work. I get off one call, and can have between five and t...
So here's my idea. Let's do some public service stuff for all the people that have resolved to get healthier and fitter during 08. ...