Saturday, July 23, 2005

Pretty new clothes for Triathlon Barbie?

My new TYR tri-suit arrived from Sports Basement. It's a large, of course. About 5 years ago I was a size 8 for a little while, and weighed 130 pounds, but it didn't suit me and was incredibly hard to maintain. I would get easily dehydrated and dizzy. I look and feel best about a size 10. Right now I'm a 12. I loooooove to eat. But I digress.
I have to say I was surprised. I like the way it looks. I feel kind of like Triathlon Barbie. It's designed well and flattering. It has some rubber inside the legs on the end, so they don't creep up, light padding in the seat vents in the leg, shoulder, and along the side, pocket on the back, and is made of a super fast drying fabric. It fits very snugly. I also got some Easy Laces. Hey, maybe if I lose more weight, that can be my tri nickname: Triathlon Barbie. Jayne Williams says you need to have fun, and laugh at yourself. Am I allowed two nicknames? I've already had GEEKGRL on my license plate in three states. I could put blue and white flowers, or something, on my bike. My helmet already has blue and white flowers. Of course, I could never reach the caliber of Captain America in the southwest series, (he's this guy that wears a trisuit, helmet, et cetera, that are all the American Flag) but I could have fun with it. Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...