Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holiday!

~~.~~.~~.~~.~~
My holiday Haikus, just for you:

Holiday Haiku #1:
Non-fat soy nog and
espresso make a nice drink
sipping in flannel.


Holiday Haiku #2
I liked the presents
and christmas breakfast, but where's
the christmas 5K?

This Holiday will be much better than the one I had last year.


I hope it is for everyone else, as well!

HAVE A GOOD COUPLA DAYS, Y'ALL!!!
  • And, hey, don't take everything too seriously.

  • Be ready to laugh at yourself.

  • Take many deep breaths, and smile a lot.
Ignore taunts from your family to drag you into old habits, patterns, and drama.
(Okay, maybe that's just me.)




Happy Winter Solstice, and Merry Everything else!

From me.

...

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping the season will bring you only good things this year. You certainly deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you GGtI :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Three kings comments were really cute...
    No it's not just you. My family can pull me in. On the phone. Over 2000 miles away.
    (It's why I live here...and they live...there!)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Holidays! Hope you and Sweet Baboo have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:32 AM

    Hey, yeah, a Christmas 5K would be fun!

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good advice about ignoring taunts from the family... yah, I can completely relate.

    Enjoy your days off and Happy New Year!

    Stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...