I passed my exam.
Now I'm officially licensed to ask you how you feel about that. :-)
Tuesday, October 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The 2008 Black Warrior 50K: By the numbers: My time: about 8 hours, :26. My average pace: 16:20 min/mile Miles traveled: >31 feet of cli...
-
There are some signs that something unusual happened this past weekend: my back is a little stiff, I have a little blister on one toe that i...
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI feel really upset that I didn't get that form filled out when you were offering the free peer coaching. But I feel happy for you. :>)
ReplyDeleteWooooo! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteYou ROCK! Way to accomplish a goal and the bonus is you will help others. Grab yourself a few extra pumpkin spice kisses. :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
ReplyDeleteI feel....PROUD for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! :-)
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
ReplyDeleteBet it feels good to have it out of the way!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful!CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeleteHURRAY!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Misy, that is really nice to know :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Add the NCC behind your name and wear it with pride!
ReplyDeleteBelated congrats!!
ReplyDelete