hi everybody, it's the dread pirate rackham posting in Geek girl's absence. she's been sending me text messages to let me know how the Baboo is doing. thought I'd post here to tell the world. I can't call him Baboo, however. I don't call him that, he's not my spouse. I'll call him Mr. GeekGirl, that seems safe.
last message said they're in Custer. Dang, that's a ways out.
Lessee...according to the map, that's 35.5 miles out. That was a little while ago, so by now, he's probably at least 40 out. Temps in the high 70's, she saw he is doing well, she planned to surprise him with ice cream.
I could use some of that right now.
more to come, I'll post it as I find it out.
GO MR GEEK GIRL!!!!
Saturday, August 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
Yes, Go Mr. GG!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the piratey update!
Thanks DPR- I have been to the site, but they don't update like badwater or western states! So thanks!
ReplyDelete