Friday, June 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today I went with SW Tri Gal, Bones, Sweet Baboo, and others to Cochiti Lake to get in my first long open water swim of the season. The lake...
-
Ironman CDA is coming for me, roaring down on me. I would be remiss to say that, obviously, I just want to finish IM-CDA. But there's a ...
-
First I want to say how blown away I was by the virtual cheering that went on while I was slogging way across the Kentucky Hills. I'm ov...
And that is why I am going to do Ironman. I want to eat that for breakfast too.
ReplyDeleteSUPERB! LOL
ReplyDeleteNow, it's breakfast time ... hmmmmm ... what shall I have?
Mmmmm. I adore mac and cheese.
ReplyDeletesnort, LOL, snort
ReplyDeleteI so wasn't expecting that...thanks for the laugh. I needed that!
I'm going to get the Chocolate Covered Peanuts NOW!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteand true.
and an adage I live by as I figure at least I have all day to burn that cr** off!
MizFit
mmmm even chocolate cake??? it has eggs and stuff in it and of course I'd have a glass of milk with it.... :o)
ReplyDelete