Tuesday, July 01, 2008

July 1st.

Happy Anniversary, Sweet Baboo:

He who is my finder of lost things, and buyer of things sparkly and perfumey, and (and now, buyer of all things that for me that help me go fast ) has put up with me for eight years now.
That's no small feat, believe you me.

Right now, he's listening to "Polonaise" with great enjoyment. When I hear it, I think of BugsBunny. Some of you know what I'm talkin' about. Yeah. You do.

I lose my stuff constantly. He finds what he can, and replaces and insures the rest.

He's very neat, and tidy. I'm, well, not.

He's quiet, calm. I'm noisy. Frantic.

Yet somehow, it works, and it works very well.

Here's last year's anniversary post. Longer. Mushier. Uncut.

...

8 comments:

  1. Have a happy aniivesary and many more, Mr and Mrs Baboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You guys are good together.


    PS. I tried emailing you - and got it returned, think you can sent me a quick email - I have a question...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:08 PM

    Great song!

    Happy Anniversary you two...here's to many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you both. How luck you are to fins each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Anniversary to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! You inspire me to keep training and to not give up. You have done some great events! I love reading your blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing links to commercial websites from people with invisible profiles are deleted immediately. Spammers are immediately deleted.

Moved.

 I'm no longer involved in multisport or endurance sports. I've started my own business, a psychotherapist specializing in anxiety d...